Saturday, January 25, 2014

Valentine's Day Treat Bags:


I made some treat bags this week that would be very cute for a Valentine's day gift. 


I used the Close To My Heart Artiste cartridge to cut out the bag (4 inch).  It folds up really easy ... I was impressed at how easy it was to put together!  The roses were from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  These were my first 3d flowers, and I must say I LOVE them!  The "You are the BEST" stamp is from the January stamp of the month "Cross Stitch Wishes" stamped in Hollyhock ink. 

I put some Sweethearts and Dove chocolates to make the bags even sweeter!  (By the way, when did the change Sweethearts?  They just don't taste like they used to!

To purchase any Close To My Heart projects, visit my website: http://beckyo.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment